Skip to content
Maintankadin

Uncrushable

benias
Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:04 pm

Uncrushable

So i am super confused about something. I am uncrushable according to the math i have seen on this site and other sites. Yet last night i was crushed three times by prince within 3 seconds. To say that least i was pissed off, and then i was confused. Can you guys help me out a bit.
_________________

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Runetotem&n=Bubblbath
benias
Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:44 pm
thats what bothered me so much. I had no lag, and holy shield was up. I was using an agility pot and had agility totem down so i was well above the uncrushable mark. The fact of the matter is that the healers should have still kept me up seeing how each crush was under 3k, but im still bothered by the crushes. I'm the GM of the guild so i dont have to prove my worth to anyone, however if uncrushable means that your mostly uncrushable i might just let a crap warrior in that is almost uncrushable without shield block up. My gear doesnt exactly suck either.

Also, if anyone wants to post some instructions on how to parse your combatlog, i would really appreciate it. Is there a special mod for it that helps you out?
_________________

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Runetotem&n=Bubblbath
benias
Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:26 am
So as if that wasn't frustrating enough, i ended up tanking fathom lord for about 75% because our MT got killed and did just fine. Go figure. I'm still a little bit frazzled by what happened and my confidence in the whole uncrushable thing is really in question.

That being said i got some new pants and was wondering what gems or chants you guys think i should change out. I would like to maximize my stamina but at the same time i don't want to sacrifice too much actual avoidance. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
_________________

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Runetotem&n=Bubblbath
Lore
Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:06 am
Was Holy Shield up, or just on cooldown? If Prince gets lucky with flurry/windfury procs, he CAN burst through Holy Shield.
_________________
Me, LOL!
Lore
Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:24 am
Thrash, I meant. Couldn't think of the name. Shush, it's early.
_________________
Me, LOL!