Secondly my guild is fairly slow off the mark and it looks as tho we are just about to start doing kara (i know its a slow progression). I leveled my paly holy and was going to stay that way but got bored so changed to prot for fun, that and theres plenty of holy palys on my server (in fact finding a prot paly is a challenge on horde side).
I'm getting the hang of being Tankadin and from the reading ive done getting to 490 def has been my primary goal, which i achieved not too long ago, my question is
How the hell to i get uncrushable from here, I know that my spec needs some work (5 in parry in the ret tree for starters, and a bit more health as well as im about 1k short of raid wantings- quite pitiful really)
any help would be appreciated and see my armory for more stats.
Thanks mucho in advance
Reynastus
_________________
Click the pic



