Skip to content
Maintankadin

Paperdoll and Diminishing returns

Makaijin
Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:53 am

Paperdoll and Diminishing returns

I know this might be a no-brainer, but I have always been wondering.

On the character sheet, it displays your total dodge, parry, etc and when you mouse over it will display your total dodge, and the amount gained from ratings etc. Is the total dodge percentage displayed your FINAL (same level) dodge value, after diminishing returns? It does have in brackets saying "before diminishing returns" so I assume comment applies only to the "bonus" gained from dodge rating etc that is displayed on the tooltips?
_________________
Snake-Aes
Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:59 am
Avoidance listed in the sheet is already diminished. Avoidance displayed in the mouseover tooltip isn't.
_________________
Promoted from Spankadin to Rayearth Magic Knight!
Rroach
Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:49 pm
At the risk of looking like a complete idiot I just want to check that I have this correct

If I am reading this post correctly - parry dodge and block as seen on doll are correct value, having already been diminished?

Is the miss chance (from mousing over defence) correct or is that not adjusted by diminishing returns. If the miss chance is not correct is there any easy way of determining its exact value.

Thanks in advance