Skip to content
Maintankadin

Can Reckoning Proc off a Blocked Hit?

Vinsent
Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:31 pm

Can Reckoning Proc off a Blocked Hit?

I have found a few posts that go back and for about this and I haven't been able to get online to test.

So can Reckoning proc off a blocked hit?
What about a fully blocked hit?

Thanks in advance, I will try to test this tonight myself and see if I can get info if I don't find an answer here.
Lore
Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:37 pm
Partial blocks yes, full blocks no.

Any damaging attack.
_________________
Me, LOL!
Vinsent
Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:38 pm
Perfect, thanks!
Joanadark
Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:04 pm
I wish there was still the bug where you could make a cooking fire damage you for like 6 and have a perma-reckonning.
_________________
Tanking setup:
http://ctprofiles.net/4325913
Everlight
Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:19 pm
Cooking fires don't do damage. They haven't done for a long time.

Probably to stop people griefing AFKers by lighting a fire under their ass Razz
_________________
Zen Tanking - http://zentanking.blogspot.com