Skip to content
Maintankadin

Divine Shield Macro

Aurica
Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:24 pm

Divine Shield Macro

Hi all

I tried searching for the DS macro but I can't seem to find it.
I remembered there might be one that casts DS and immediately cancels it. Does anyone know that macro?

Any help would be appreciated.
_________________
Lore
Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:36 pm
/cancelaura Divine Shield
/cast Divine Shield

press it twice
_________________
Me, LOL!
Aurica
Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:11 pm
OMG LORE!!!
thanks soooooo much <3 you forever
_________________
Jaydin
Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:14 am
nice and fun to bind that to my middle mouse button

oh noes i got feared wait no! im baaaaack
_________________
Lore
Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:23 am
Yep, that's where I've got mine =)

I added a /cancelaura Blessing of Protection to the start of it also for maximum immunity-cancelling goodness.
_________________
Me, LOL!
Guldager
Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:33 pm
I'm a noob at macros but what does that /cancelaura do?
Guldager
Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:36 pm
Ahhh.. I'm new to the pala, so it's just to dispell all and then be back at normal?
Rhodair
Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:23 am
Thanks SO much for this. I was searching for a while for a macro like this but gave up a while back - eventually thought you just couldn't cancel buffs this way. There really is a macro for everything Very Happy
fuzzygeek
Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:41 am
Speaking of stacking lines in a macro, I have one that goes

/cast Holy Shield
/cast Figurine of the Colossus

Hit it once when holy shield isn't up, and up goes HS.
Hit it when HS is up, and pop goes the trinket.

I find it useful. Have to pay attention to cooldowns to prevent accidental trinket popping, but it's handy and a better alternative to having the trinket on its own action button.
_________________