GustovTue Jul 15, 2008 8:39 amBlessingsFor 5 mans what is your preferred blessing? kings? sanctuary? or something else?_________________
TradykTue Jul 15, 2008 8:43 amIn general, for me it comes down to: will I be getting hit for more, less often, or less, more often? If its the former, BoK, the later, BoSanc. And the obligatory BoSalv on every other person in the group, no matter what they say and/or want.
Grehn|SkipjackTue Jul 15, 2008 8:52 amWisdom, unless I'm doing H Bot, Ramps, or SH in which case I use BoSanc._________________ Beta Paladin Forums
moduspwnensTue Jul 15, 2008 9:37 amYou guys preferring wisdom are silly. 41 mp5?That's 8.2 mana per second. Consecration costs 660 mana. It would take 80 seconds to get just another Consecration. :P_________________Stormreaver US Modus | Governor
McgrumpyTue Jul 15, 2008 10:40 amMay I ask why Kings over Sanc? I love being a porcupine and Sanc makes me more spikey. Especially with mages AE'ing and Lock's doing SoC. Or are you talking about heroics where you feel you need the extra HP and avoidance?
Grehn|SkipjackTue Jul 15, 2008 10:52 amWhoops, sorry, jere. I fixed it._________________ Beta Paladin Forums