A while back I leveled a paladin to 50, didn't do much with her until a little while ago. I respeced and started tanking ST and Mara and such.
It's insanely easy. But I have a tiny problem. I'm not taking enough damage. The priest complains about not having anything to do, and everyone else complains about me having to mana up after every pull.
I've started to do somethings to prevent these complaints. I started with pulling a little more. Still the same complaints. Then even more! Still the complaints.
So I get this idea from what a friend told me. I take off my pants and chestpiece. This is starting to work well, but still too much downtime. I notice I have some of my RP/healing gear in my Inventory. I throw on the spelldamage cloth and holy crap! Perfect. Same amount of stamina, less armor, more spell damage. Everyone's happy.
I start getting a little bored. I put on more cloth and take off more gear.
Soon enough, I have just a sword, shield, pointy cloth hat and spell damage gloves on and i'm tanking a boss with two pulls before him.
This class is addictive.
_________________
Arah
Level 52 Prot Pally
Sisters of Elune
Arah
Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:35 am

