Skip to content
Maintankadin

Why was Hand of Righeousness needed?

Arnock
Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:37 pm
First issue I ever had with RD was in ZA, somehow the warrior got 2 of the bear-riders on him, and As hard as I tried, I couldn't peal one off of him, and they wound up killing him before turning around and WTFpwning me
_________________


Prot gear if armory is ret
Zeruvar
Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:36 pm
at some point we can probably just tank all bosses with their adds... but theres just one boss fight were we could use a single target taunt.

4Horsemen...

yeah theres workarounds to this, but thats all good if you dont have 2 pally tanks Smile otherwise...
_________________
Eanin
Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:11 pm
Any idea what the miss mechanics on this will be? Will it be melee hit like the warrior taunt, or will it work off spell hit (I realise hit is one stat now, but the base and scaling are different).

To answer the original question, it wasn't such a problem pre-WotLK, but when they made all the bosses tauntable in Wrath, it basically turned our taunt into a wipe-causer.
_________________