It looks like I need to grind PVP to get the S1 gavel. I've made it through to level 70 without fighting a single BG, so have no idea about honor etc. I tried my first Eye of the Storm over the weekend and we won, I was awared 200 honor points for taking abuse for 14 year olds for 10 mins:
Now I've looked up the gavel and threads on here and apparently it's "virtually free" now at 25,200 honor points. I must be missing something being an utter PVP noob but
25,200/200 = 126 wins at 10mins each (not sure how long a battle is, maybe longer) = 1260 minutes or 21 hours playtime. That's assuming we win every battle, and apparently alliance lose 90% of my server.
21 hours getting yelled at by 14 year old boys? Surely my calculations are wrong?
Discus
Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:38 am



