Skip to content
Maintankadin

Frequently *Answered* Questions - Tankadin quickie basics.

Zironic
Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:23 pm
If these latest numbers are true, and I have no real reason to doubt it. Then Spellpower weapons are now completely obsolete as tanking weapons.
Honorshammer
Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:41 am
Suggested Questions:

How much Hit due you to need to reach the Hit cap and avoid Righteous Defense resists?

How much expertise do you need to hit the Expertise Cap?
_________________
http://honorscode.blogspot.com/
mirkodeluxe
Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:56 am
I actually think that 1 point in Reckoning isnt totally wasted.
2% chance to get extra threat/regen for just one point isnt bad, and certainly better than 1% crit imho. But better fill out JotP first.
_________________
Knaughty
Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:16 pm
Updated based on 80 + Naxx-10 experience.

Running Naxx-25 this week, maybe more updates on the weekend based on that.

And level 70 stuff deleted.
_________________
This isn't the "Offtankadin" forum.
Knaughty of the Nightfall.
Basic FAQ and Advanced FAQ
Spotnick
Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:27 am
Maybe it's just me, but to put 2 points in divine guardian scares me a little.

I know this is situational, and that i will probably use divine shield only when a boss will enrage or like in MgT when Kael was spamming a pyroblast, but 30% of the melee damage to myself, isn't that looking for trouble?

I've used divine shield at some point in dungeons (5 men only) when I felt like the healer was about to let me down to make sure I'd survive, but for some reason I believe that if I get an extra 30% damage from all the others it won't help.

Of course, nobody else should take as much damage as the tank, but in a case like the lynx boss in ZA where both tanks are stacked, I would get 30% of the damage of the off-tank? that doesn't look that good to me.

Not that I have a place to put those 2 points, I'm just trying to get the right arguments... since I'll ding and respec tonight... not that reckoning is more attractive, but for me, the 20 secs less cooldown on Hammer of Justice seems more attractive since I will use this in many situations.
Drobent
Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:03 pm
I would be nice to do an index with the abbreviations used, I think.

Specially for that begin in this international forums (like me) and our mother language is not the English.
_________________