Skip to content
Maintankadin

MT pallies

Frickit
Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:43 am
We have a handful of warriors and even though I was the first prot pally not too long ago we have some respecs and new additions to the guild increasing the tankadin family.
We had three full kara groups the other day and many of the mains are on Gruuls/SSC and so on.
So even though Im new to this well geared guild and they arent used to prot pallys and they have a bunch of sick ass warriors I have had plenty of opportunity to tank heroics and MT or OT kara. Pally or Warrior for maintanking opportunities, we dont have any druid tanks.
_________________
ajthebest
Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:00 pm
This is for everyone who posted in this topic:





THANKS. I really do appreciate the information all of you provided me with. I will go ahead and work on that pally /mwhahaha! Again, thanks!