Concerning Patchwerk, I personally have no problems with staying in front of the warrior OT, disregarding 10/25. On Naxx10, we normally dont't have a hunter MD'ing Patchwerk to me, in Naxx25 we do. I never used JoL so I don't miss the aggro from it. I did use 2x ShotR though...but threat problems never occurred.

Anyway, i popp Avenging Wrath, AS-pull him or get MD'ed and then unload everything i have on every GCD... Judgement, HotR, ShotR, Cons, Exorcism, Holy Wrath, AS...while keeping HS up. I asked the warrior if he has to take care not to overtake me, but he unloads everything just as me. On Omen he stays a lot behind me, and also a lot in front of the damage classes.

I am not sure if the hunter MD's me in the course of the fight, but I don't see a problem staying atop the aggrolist. Funny side note, when I first MT'd him in Naxx10, the whole raid was very surprised when I hit 5th place in damage, doing 2170DPS Very Happy Now with lot of gear upgrades, last Naxx25 I nearly hit the 3K DPS mark (of course way behind the rest doing real damage, but for me as a tank I am very satisfied with it. Sense undead along with the glyph will do its part I think)
_________________
Armory Link