Skip to content
Maintankadin

Contemplating spec change due to seals and judgements....

Spite
Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:48 am
your dps numbers should always come second to your survival. If you don't understand this then maybe a tanking class isn't for you. Why not go ret, everyone needs a ret pally. Then u can get your big numbers and not worry about "Trivial" (as you would put it) points in a a very useful tanking talent that you seem to dub insignificant. But hey its a game, and you pay 15 dollars a month, play how you want. But I always look out for my guild and for those who take the time to raid with me. The better I survive, the more likely we will clear and progress faster.
Knaughty
Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:04 pm
I'd tell you what I think of skipping JotJ, but Arcand would only have to edit my post or ban me from basic training or something.

So pretend I was polite instead and said something similar to what Lore posted.

If you must lose mitigation talents by 2 points, drop AD to 3/5.

If you're skipping AD & JotJ, just spec PvP ret and tank ret specced and be done with it. At least then you're not misleading you're guild that you're actually a tank. Rolling Eyes
_________________
This isn't the "Offtankadin" forum.
Knaughty of the Nightfall.
Basic FAQ and Advanced FAQ
Levantine
Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:40 pm
So people are incresing the damage they take by about 17% to increase their threat by 2%. Completely forgetting that no DPS was even over 60% of their threat before this trade. Interesting.
_________________
Levantine: 10/15 Nax (10), Sarth+0 (10), 4/15 Nax (25), Sarth+0 (25)
Anzen: 1/1 Hogger (40)