Skip to content
Maintankadin

Which threat add on?

Ryhas
Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:47 pm
My Guild uses Omen for raiding, and i have found it to be a vastly superior program.

There is only Problem with Omen, it doesnt broadcast to other threat meters. I still need to run KTM in the background for when I'm in a PUG - just so i show up on other players meters. If that gets changed it will Omen will blow KTM out of the water Very Happy
Whitewolf
Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:11 am
I also use Omen, but keep KTM up as a failsafe.
I've had some weird issues where certain peoples threats will not reset on Omen or KTM and a rogue will be at like 500,000 threat, and the tank will be at 50,000 and still holding aggro...
Confuses things Sad Perhaps it's just a setting I have though?

Regardless, I find the TPS more accurate on Omen.
mithoss
Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:23 pm
After many attempts to get everyone in the guild to switch to Omen, I got all our tanks to uncheck "synch with KTM" box and delete KTM. That made them get it Razz.
_________________

Pizbit
Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:21 pm
I want to know what the single 'other' is Very Happy
_________________