I think maybe we all need to define what we think Tanking is, as it seems we may have some different opinions as to the definition of a Tank.
Personally, I define the Tank (and Main Tank) to be a Player whom takes the responsibility to Protect, and Absorb Damage from the rest of the Group or Raid. I don't differentiate between Main Tank, and Off Tank in my definition, as both are equally important and required. I believe a Tank should be willing to help the raid in the maximum way possible, and be ready for every possible situation. I also believe a Tank needs to be the most researched, flexible, and understanding player in the entire Raid.
As such, Divine Guardian makes a whole lot of sense in my head because of its ability to Absorb ridiculously large amounts of Damage from the Raid in a very short period of time, especially during Phases or Bosses in which I would normally just be standing around with my Thumb up my Butt.
Perhaps you could define your view of a Tank Aranbenjo, as I believe that Janduin may come close to my own definition.
_________________
