Skip to content
Maintankadin

Is 102.4% necessary for raiding?

Snake-Aes
Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:35 am
BoK gives me abuot 0,5% dodge from agility and it stops there.
_________________

Spankadin in development.
.'>';
moduspwnens
Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:37 am
Yes! I remember the 11.5k HP and Uncrushable guide. I followed that guide, got that gear, and tanked a million heroics weeks before 2.3 (when you could tell people about the gear coming out and they'd want badges, too). I'm working with a warrior atm that just hit 70 and gearing him prot, and although it's different, I certainly know what it's like to gear a just-hit-70 tank.

To answer your question, though, there are only two bosses I've seen that dispell buffs. One is Garr in MC, and the other is the last boss in Durnholde (doesn't crush), therefore it is safe to be crushable only with buffs, as long as you're sure you have them.
_________________
Stormreaver US

Modus | Governor
jere
Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:51 am
Those shield bashing guys in heroic BF used to have a chance to dispell your buffs. I think they changed that in a patch though. Ahh, memories
_________________
Barathorn
Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:04 am
Yeah don't get me wrong Modus, I had the agility enchant on my Devilshark for AGES because I couldn't find anyone to do the dodge enchant. Agility isn't a stat we seek, but the dodge and armor bonus from it is welcome if it happens to be there Smile

I didn't mean to belittle the plusses from agility Smile

Barathorn
_________________


'Don't mind Guillex, he thinks he's Dorvan' - Lore at his best March 2008.

http://armorylite.com/eu/Aerie+Peak/Barathorn