Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tankadin 101 - Gestalt

Kathryn
Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:21 am
Was wrong.. my mystake.
Harlequinn
Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:55 am
I always use SoB > Sor. It deals damage back but seems to generate more threat then SoR. It double procs wisdom allowing me to spam the highest rank consecrate/holyshield without any worry of going oom. And whenever I judged it and it crits I can expect anywhere for 1k-1.5k. I still use continuum blade > Sun Eater due to stamina basically and worried about spell damage.
Agarious
Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:06 am
Hello and good day, I wanted to comend Aergis for taking the time to provide a very in debth post, and to all providing insight and experiences to help. I enjoyed reading this very much and will definatly enlighten people that approach me on this sight and the valuble info it posses, again, great work all.
_________________
Guild - http://www.forlornlegacy.net/
Dunkan
Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:40 pm
Quit with the middle man routine and point her here. As a community, we help each other out and can give her pointers as shee needs them.

Cheers

Dunk
_________________
Aggramar EU - Retired

Khaz'goroth Oceanic
Ignus
Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:09 am
it's very close to the original, which is the OP in this thread, and I did point him over here a couple times, so he's obviously not here purposely
_________________
If you invest all of your talents, all of your gear, all of your knowledge and skill into tanking, you should be the best tank.
Annamolly
Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:07 am

About Defense Rating

Everything in that guide was awesome. Only thing that wasn't touched on was Defense Rating? I know that warriors shoot for 490+, and I've heard that druids need less, like 415ish or something, but what about us? I see in Lore's sig she has 511. Are Tankadins like warriors and want over 490 Defense to prevent Crushing Blows?
_________________


Annamolly of The Macabre from Bloodscalp Server