I think when I actually catch up gear wise to the rest of my guild there will be NO WAY that anyone will EVER pull aggro off me.
Right now I'm just new to 70 and have only my quest greens and a couple of blues that I have managed to pick up. My guild is in Kara /Gruls / ZA so they are mostly in blues and purple epics. Even in my newbie gear I can still hold aggro 'most' of the time with them. Occasionally I'll lose it against the top dps warrior / mage / lock but I usually get it back right away [or they die - not my fault

]
I take 60 waters with me when I do a dungeon and I will go thru alot. Then again I also don't pug because invariably people just don't understand 'Please wait to attack until I conscecrate' and they will go running off aggroing everything and then bitch because I can't get aggro back.
I'm a spammer too - Ill hit everything as soon as the cool down is up - I'm trying to hold off a little bit more lately but when I'm with my guild I really HAVE to do it that way or I lose the mobs. They are pretty good about understanding my mana puddle. Usually I try to drink while marking so at least it's not wasted time.
_________________
