I'm pretty sure it does, however it wouldnt be strange since SA does not proc off "your" heals, and PoM, ES and Lifebloom's last tick count as done by you (also for threat). _________________
If your friend really meant only other "paladins" then he is of course wrong. Maybe you misunderstood him trying to say that you can't gain mana by healing yourself? lolz
Self heals cast by someone else, like PoM and Lifebloom I believe were all fixed to give us mana from SA, I believe it was in the same patch that removed the mana gain from overhealing.
EDIT: Yeah I found it in the old notes for 2.1
Echevarian
Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:49 am
might be a dumb question, but what if another paladin judges light on a target... do you get SA mana when you hit that mob and it procs light? i know you don't get it from your JoL/SoL procs (cuz its yours i'm guessing).
Speaking of SA, i always wanted to know if the T6 bonus 10% is additive, totalling 20% mana returned, or if the 10% bonus is multiplicative, totalling 11% mana returned. _________________
By the way, there were some questions about PoM since it wasn't specifically listed on the patch notes. PoM does give you mana from Spiritual Attunement when it heals you. _________________