Skip to content
Maintankadin

MT pallies

Uthadanin
Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:38 am
Also depending on the progression of your server you might find quite a few healers that "forget" to heal you. We are great tanks when our team-mates let us tank...

That being said I still get stuck as off-tank enough even when I have uncrit/uncrush and more health than my warrior counterparts.
_________________


Currently lvl 70, Prot Spec'd again ;p
ajthebest
Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:41 am
yeh i wouldn't want to be stuck in the OTing position as a pally. I consider druids to be the best OT class (just my opinion.. no need to flame me Razz). I am going to try and become a pally MT... I just hope it works out.
Lore
Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:43 am
Paladins cannot tank Reliquary of Souls phase 2 for progression purposes. Other than that, you're fine. There's a couple fights that can be a little sticky, usually due to silences or fears, but they can be worked around or dealt with in some fashion. You're going to want other tanks around anyway, and it stands to reason at least one of them will be a Warrior, so you can just have him/her do that.

The best thing you can do is stop looking for a reason to use a paladin tank and instead try to find a reason to not.
_________________
You wanted to raid but didn't get far, cuz everyone transferred to the P! T! R!
Dragonzbane
Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:51 am
deleted double post
_________________
Dragonzbane
Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:52 am
deleted triple post
_________________
Warrender
Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:09 am
Jinx
_________________