Skip to content
Maintankadin

Leveling as protection

Gideon
Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:18 am
Protection in the beta and then from launch to level 45-50 (can't quite remember). Specced back to prot during the Jamaz/Mchammar reckbomb era. Dabbled in other specs after that until respeccing prot just before the redesigned trees came.

It really is a state of mind Smile you've got to think "I am the anvil upon which we shall crush our enemies."
_________________
stalkerzero
Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:22 am

Re: Leveling as protection

And if you really have a ton of gold, grab a spell damage enchant or two.

I'd love to get my hands on a Flurry Axe with +40 spell damage and some Cragfists of the Eagle with +20 spell damage right now.

Shouldn't have bought these stupid epic boots - should have waited and got the Flurry Axe.
_________________
Tats
Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:11 pm
ae on the yeti's in feralas in the low-high 40's (i cant remember exactly when i started there, but most likely 41, and stayed till 49) then, head to wpl.

the second farm, i believe, is dalsons tears. that place is amazing for ae grinding. there are LOTS of guys, no casters, no runners. i was able to grind 50-60 in 14 hours played there.
kvark
Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:12 am
can't wait till they open up till 80, I'm aiming to be the first on the server to hit 80 Wink ( AE ftw )

Working as a fireman in a place where it never burns, I'll stack up with overtime when I can get xp again Wink
_________________
Tats
Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:15 pm
i wouldnt suggest grinding prot untill you get seal of wisdom Wink