Skip to content
Maintankadin

Prot Warriors in my guild carry 2-3 shields...

Luromerre
Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:43 am
I carry Shield of the Wayward Footman, with a stamina enchant for more mitigation(i'm playing a balancing act with my gear depending on what i'm tanking), a spell damage shield(netherwing defender), and my crest of the sha'tar which i use most of the time.
_________________
lusisia
Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:26 am
Myself, I usually have three with me on raid nights and two most other times:

Crystal Pulse for healing (raid nights)
MGSW (all the time - used for bosses)
Netherwing Defender's for AoE farming

I'm too lazy to finish reping up Sporeggar but when I finally get there, I'm buying 2 PLGs and getting them spiked for sure. Thos will live in my bag as well Wink
_________________

Some people call me crazy but I like to think of myself as a freelance lunatic.
Ann Coulter is a Cylon
fuzzygeek
Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:30 am
Ninjaing all the Sanguines from a pair of h.Ubog runs should get you the rep you need for the shield.
_________________
arie
Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:52 am
They are probably using one with a +block enchant for big shield slams when they need more threat and others for max stamina/armour.
_________________
Dapaladin
Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:08 am
Most likely a warrior will carry 2 shield, one for stam/avoidance the other for block value. Seeing as they generate alot of threat from shield slam which does increased damage based on how high your block value is.
_________________
Worldie
Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:00 pm
I got 5 shields with me.
- Aldorei blabla: main shield
- Nightbane's caster shield: for AoE tanking and threat set
- Tryplich Shield etc etc: healing set
- Petrified Lichen Guard: just in case some rogue ganks me...
And 1 more PLG Smile

Since i cba DIing people after KazRogal i usually just switch to Nigthbane shield when my Aldorei breaks (usually at 3rd wave of Azgalor if we don't wipe).
_________________