I do recall some mana issues from time to time, especially when offtanking, as we didn't get much damage. The alternative is Blessing of Might, which was likely provided by one of the other paladins. Blessing division:
Blessing of Salvation/Sanctuary - Protection Paladin 1.
Blessing of Wisdom - Holy Paladin 1.
Blessing of Kings - Holy Paladin 2 or Protection Paladin 2.
Blessing of Might - Retribution Paladin or Holy Paladin 2/3.
Devotion provided quite a bit of armor, but again, was likely to be provided by a Holy Paladin as well.
I'm a little confused, though. Wasn't there an aura talent that increased healing received? I recall that our tank party back in the day consisted of 2 warrior tanks (Commanding Shout, Battle Shout), 1 paladin tank (That aura that increased healing received), 1 holy paladin (Devotion Aura) and 1 Warlock (Imp). Of course, alternatively, you could have the paladin tank run Devotion Aura and replace the holy paladin with a resto druid.
I think I had something along the lines of
this, but I'm not sure. I thought I had Improved Seal of the Crusader in there somehow.