Skip to content
Maintankadin

How often do you JoR?

Boudi
Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:45 am
not often enough Smile
_________________
Omatre
Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:48 pm
Here's mine on bosses (since thats all that really matters, AOE tanking ya just shield consecrate and whack away)

1. SotC
2. AS
3 JotC / SoR comes up (macro'd)
4 JoR
5 Consecrate
6 Spam SoR the whole fight since my DPS all outgears me
7 Re consecrate about every 1-1.5 rotations


In other words, I blow the threat meter up right off the bat. Otherwise about 20% into the fight my DPS has me beat.
_________________
lusisia
Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:13 am
I judge every time it's up unless I'm somehow starving for mana.

My typically pull on bosses looks like this:

Seal Righetousness
Pop Wings
Throw Shield
Run in
Judgement
Seal Crusader
Max Rank Consecrate
Judgement
Seal Righteousness
Max Rank Consecrate
Then I alternate between judge/reseal on Righteousness and rank 1 consecrate

I have judgement bound to the right tilt on my mouse wheel (mine does has the 4-way scroll wheel - Logitech G7) so it's really easy to flip one off. I'm considering binding HS to the left tilt next.
_________________

Some people call me crazy but I like to think of myself as a freelance lunatic.
Ann Coulter is a Cylon
Nicos
Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:21 am
I should get a mouse with more buttons. It would make things easier... (you can't bind holy shield to the mouse wheel "click" on a standard mouse)
_________________

Quean
Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:36 am
Well see...my problem now, is that my current mouse has a fuckton of buttons (Logitech MX1000) and I have every single one (including scroll up/down) bound to something in wow.

I'd like to switch to a wired mouse, but there are none with nearly as many buttons Sad
_________________
Nicos
Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:22 am
Because I have a 9 month old and spending 150 bucks on a mouse is hard to get past the wife Smile\

Edit: Oh. The G7 is only 70. That may be doable... thanks!
_________________

Quean
Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:59 am
I personally want a wired mouse because I tend to have connection issues with my current one (MX1000) more than I'd like...every couple days, it just sorta bugs out. A quick reconnect and it's fine, but the wire doesn't bother me and won't have that issue, so there's really no reason for me to spend the money on a wireless one instead.
Plus, my MX1000 is a perfectly good wireless mouse :p
And, the G5 does not have nearly as many buttons as the MX1000 Sad
Also, I believe one of those buttons under the scroll wheel is unbindable...I had a similar mouse a while back, not sure if they changed that or not. MX550 or something? maybe?
_________________
Brute
Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:20 am
wireless mouses are laggy. This will kill you in FPS games... Assuming equal reflex times, you're basically giving your opponent a free shot at you if you suprise each other. Its not as bad in WoW but you may open yourself up to crushes a little bit more.
_________________
[url=http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Uther&n=Brute]
Zhalseran
Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:48 am
I have a failry simple mouse, just the scroll wheel which I can press as a button, and another button right below it. I use the mouse wheel for my Judgement / SoR macro, and the other button as my mouse-over cleanse macro
_________________
Alixander
Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:15 pm
The only time I won't Judge, the moment the CD is up on Judgement is if I'm low on mana and facing multiple mobs. In that situation Consecration gives me more threat on the masses. Otherwise, I get a much better DpM ratio with Judgements.
_________________


My Blog: http://kazielmmo.blogspot.com/