Skip to content
Maintankadin

Profession Advice

Fourcade
Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:55 pm

Re: Profession Advice

Eng/Ench

You get a lot more out of Engineering's various goodies than you will out of 120+ stam, Synapse Springs are actually pretty good (big + to threat and some parry) and Nitro Boosts are a lifesaver.

As far as gold goes, its pretty nice to churn out Engi helms for about 1k gold, DE them, and sell Maelstrom Crystals for 3k. If there was ever fun in making gold this little trick sucked it all out of it.
Sur-Pseudo
Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:01 am

Re: Profession Advice

I've been *incredibly* happy with Engineering/Blacksmithing...

Eng is simply fun, and useful, for tank, ret, pve, pvp, utility.
Smithing works well as it provides the 2 extra sockets I can put anything in...


I personally don't like JC as my main prof. Juggling Eyes is not much fun -- I use it on my DPS Alt happily, especially because he has less access to trinkets.. and I need less Eyes