Skip to content
Maintankadin

Avenger's Shield Bounces to CC targets

cerwillis
Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:02 am

Re: Avenger's Shield Bounces to CC targets

AS has always bounced to feared targets, both glyphed and otherwise, I think this is intended. I can report that I have used it near sap, trap and sheep since Tuesday without issue. I don't run with any AS glyphs. I haven't tried w repentance, but I will see if I can tomorrow.
Syncognition
Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:14 pm

Re: Avenger's Shield Bounces to CC targets

Hey all, sorry if it came off as frustrated, and in no way was I trying to say I'm a great tank. I was just indicating that "yes, I know it is plugged in" after receiving so many responses indicating that it was an ID10T error. I've also confirmed like most of you that sheep breaking was just that. :D

It is looking more and more to me like it might be a problem with how repentance is flagged. I'm not seeing the interaction occur with any other crowd control that didn't already have this behavior.

My goal with posting this in basic training was to confirm the behavior and give other tanks a heads up so it didn't catch anyone off guard. It isn't really a concern to me personally since heroics for my guild have turned into wrath-esque AoE fests. XD
Lionhammer
Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:53 am

Re: Avenger's Shield Bounces to CC targets

I have seen this as well.... I'm also 85% sure it hit a frost trap. Seems also that it has only just recently started occurring