Skip to content
Maintankadin

Don't Reply to Spambots

Malthrax
Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:48 pm

Re: Don't Reply to Spambots

Skye1013 wrote:Admittedly, I'm a 26 yr old virgin... bedtime = sleep in my dictionary.


And you play World of Warcraft?





The "cliche" is strong with this one.
Skye1013
Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:50 am

Re: Don't Reply to Spambots

Malthrax wrote:
Skye1013 wrote:Admittedly, I'm a 26 yr old virgin... bedtime = sleep in my dictionary.


And you play World of Warcraft?





The "cliche" is strong with this one.


Yet I'm not fat/pimply, and I do care about personal hygiene. The virginity isn't from lack of options, it's by choice*.

*No, I'm not a bible carrier, in fact the decision has little to do with religion.

Edit: Oh, I also don't live in my parents basement... somehow I think that would cause problems with working in a different country than where my parents live...
Levantine
Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:56 pm

Re: Don't Reply to Spambots

Ohhhhhh, I get it. Bitches be crazy enough in general to avoid that added complication?
Skye1013
Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:14 pm

Re: Don't Reply to Spambots

Levantine wrote:Ohhhhhh, I get it. Bitches be crazy enough in general to avoid that added complication?

Well... there's that... and I think I'm in love with you :wink:
Skye1013
Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:55 pm

Re: Don't Reply to Spambots

Would the above qualify as irony? And am I breaking the rule by replying within the "Don't Reply to Spambots" thread after the spambot posts?
Worldie
Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:55 pm

Re: Don't Reply to Spambots

Right now i'm too busy laughing to remove it. Some other mod do it.

(clarificating edit: There was a spambot post right above)
Shyrtandros
Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:10 pm

Re: Don't Reply to Spambots

Worldie wrote:Right now i'm too busy laughing to remove it. Some other mod do it.

(clarificating edit: There was a spambot post right above)



Don't Reply to Spambots - because THEY will reply to YOU!
bldavis
Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 pm

Re: Don't Reply to Spambots

Shyrtandros wrote:
Worldie wrote:Right now i'm too busy laughing to remove it. Some other mod do it.

(clarificating edit: There was a spambot post right above)



Don't Reply to Spambots - because THEY will reply to YOU!

:shock:
so the rule is dont feed the trollbots?

i mean spamtrolls...
Njall
Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:11 pm

Re: Don't Reply to Spambots

Shyrtandros wrote:
Worldie wrote:Right now i'm too busy laughing to remove it. Some other mod do it.

(clarificating edit: There was a spambot post right above)



Don't Reply to Spambots - because THEY will reply to YOU!


Especially the Russian ones.
lythac
Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:58 pm

Re: Don't Reply to Spambots

Njall wrote:
Shyrtandros wrote:
Worldie wrote:Right now i'm too busy laughing to remove it. Some other mod do it.

(clarificating edit: There was a spambot post right above)



Don't Reply to Spambots - because THEY will reply to YOU!


Especially the Russian ones.


In Soviet Russia spambots feed you... Viagra.
bldavis
Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:09 am

Re: Don't Reply to Spambots

lythac wrote:
In Soviet Russia spambots feed you... Viagra.

and send you to bed early
Skye1013
Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:32 am

Re: Don't Reply to Spambots

bldavis wrote:
lythac wrote:
In Soviet Russia spambots feed you... Viagra.

and send you to bed early

True story.
Nikachelle
Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Don't Reply to Spambots

Classic. :D
theckhd
Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:47 pm

Re: Don't Reply to Spambots

Nikachelle wrote:Classic. :D


Which part is more ironic: that a spambot posted in the "Don't reply to spambots" thread, or that you replied to it in the "Don't reply to spambots" thread??

:P

By the way, apparently any moderator can delete spam posts in the stickies? I was able to nuke this one despite only having admin in AT&C.
Sabindeus
Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:49 pm

Re: Don't Reply to Spambots

theckhd wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:Classic. :D


Which part is more ironic: that a spambot posted in the "Don't reply to spambots" thread, or that you replied to it in the "Don't reply to spambots" thread??

:P

By the way, apparently any moderator can delete spam posts in the stickies? I was able to nuke this one despite only having admin in AT&C.

Global Announcements are weird. PHPBB doesn't really enforce rules for them as their own entity, it just applies the rules of whatever forum you're looking at.