The daze used to be good on the pulls where you actually used cc. Having threat on a target before cc was applied could make things a lot smoother. These days it´s just annoying. Cc is for pvp >.> _________________ Paladin Deathnugget A priest called Beer
What I often do is to use Hand of Reckoning to pull the group and fire AS into the pack shortly before they arrive, tab to another target and hammer. This, together with an initial consecration, glues them like flies. Used like this, I dont care if its a snare or not.
I agree when there is a silencing effect added it will be attractive enough to use it for caster pulling, and in that case the snare effect would greatly diminish the advantage of the silence effects duration. Having an option to just remove it with a lesser glyph (no need to trade something in, and there are not many good lesser glyphs to miss) would be ideal.
Extermi
redsteel
Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:51 am
I think it should stay, its a quirk with the spell and just something extra that all palatanks need to be aware of.
I guess the real question is; why does anyone wait for the mobs to get to them? I toss my shield and charge into packs throwing my hammer and slamming my shield at anything in my path. _________________