Skip to content
Maintankadin

Which threat add on?

Kvaern
Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:05 am
Omen ftw.

Polluting Omen single target stats with KTM figures is a bannable offense in our raids^^
_________________
Kaelie
Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:15 am
You only see people with KTM or Omen, so if it's a pug, they probably just don't have them.
_________________
Cragus
Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:30 am
What i would like to see, not sure if its possible atm, but is to have Omen record the data to a file so it can be used post raid, so i can see how threat goes over the length of a boss fight.
_________________
Cragus
Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:54 am
Ya Recount has the Threat library built in, not looked to deeply into recount, but not sure how that would help recording threat.
_________________
Lore
Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:59 am
Recount gives you time-based reports on basically everything it tracks. I haven't checked to verify threat specifically (I should) but I wouldn't be surprised.
_________________
Me, LOL!
Sereen
Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:53 pm
All members of the group need to have it running to see everyone's threat.

Sometimes I turn it off on my mage, cause aggro doesn't worry me. On a combat class the cap is lower, so they might need to have it on just to be safe.

Omen = win
_________________

Prepared
Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:43 am

Re: Which threat add on?

Omen, hands-down. I have KTM loaded, but never visible, for those players who have neither Omen nor Threat yet. In the past few weeks of updates the bugs have slowly been getting squished, which makes me very happy.
_________________
"Judgement day's not coming soon enough."




Defense < 490 = Healing gear or Hydross gear.
Argus
Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:16 am
After hearing great stuff about Omen, I installed it on a Kara raid yesterday to see how it would work out on multi-mob tanking.

Funny thing is, I'm not showing up on the threat meter Confused Some kind of setting deep in the menu which I've overlooked?
_________________
My armory
Lore
Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:17 am
Make sure you have Threat-1.0 installed also.

Other than that, there shouldn't be anything else you need.
_________________
Me, LOL!
Argus
Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:19 am
Thanks for the tip, I'll try it out Smile
_________________
My armory