Hi all
I'd like to know how you feel on the 10 heroic difficulty.
I'm a bit confused by the fact that those *are* hardmodes and loots are just at the 25 raid level which is much easier.
We are a 25 raid guild, we were working on Yogg when ToC came out (no 25 hard mode done).
This week, due to low attendance, we did a 10 raid on ToC. Normal 10 run was pretty easy. However, I have found the hard mode difficulty extremely higher than even 25 normal mode.
We manages to get the beast down in about 15 tries and still we finished 5 seconds before the enrage while nobody died !
I'm a bit confused about the very high difficulty of 10H from a 10 raiding guild point of view.
I'd like to get feedback about how hard you felt about those and what was you progression before.
Belarkan
Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:11 am
