Skip to content
Maintankadin

10 Heroic drops

Sabindeus
Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:10 pm

10 Heroic drops

So to anyone who has done some 10 man heroic mode fights already - what do they drop? Obviously the heroic mode 10 man loot but do they drop Trophies? How many Emblems of Triumph? I haven't been able to find this info on the usual sites yet.
Meloree
Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:12 pm

Re: 10 Heroic drops

No trophies for us on the first four bosses. 3 emblems per kill, I think.

--
Meloree, <Edge>, Garona
Joanadark
Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:23 pm

Re: 10 Heroic drops

3 emblems per.
2 items per boss, 3 from anub.
trophies and further epic items from the Tribute chest if you accomplished it.
Drae
Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:27 pm

Re: 10 Heroic drops

You get 4 trophies, a horse mount, a cloak, a weapon (I think that's it but I might've forgotten something) from the chest at the end if you manage Tribute to Insanity, which is seperate from the usual Anub'arak loot that you also get.

Last week we only managed Tribute to Skill and got 2 trophies iirc, so I'm guessing with Mad Skill you end up with 3. Trophies don't seem to drop off any of the bosses, but I know Crusader Orbs/patterns/the usual loot does.
Belloc
Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:09 pm

Re: 10 Heroic drops

meh, not sure.
fafhrd
Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:12 pm

Re: 10 Heroic drops

Is there confirmation that Mad Skill (45+ attempts) still drops the cloaks? Seen some back and forth over that being at 50 only or not.
Belloc
Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:36 pm

Re: 10 Heroic drops

There was a post here that had the drop template, let me find it.

edit: Everything I'm seeing says 45+ = cloak.
fafhrd
Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:49 pm

Re: 10 Heroic drops

Belloc wrote:There was a post here that had the drop template, let me find it.

edit: Everything I'm seeing says 45+ = cloak.


Yeah, I've seen that but then Pinch goes and says something like:

1-24: 2 trophies
25-44: 2 trophies, weapon
45-49: 4 trophies, weapon
50: 4 trophies, weapon, 258 cloak, mount

the immortal one is 25 man only iirc


(http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 5&sid=1#20)

which would honestly make more sense given how good the cloaks are and how much easier 45 attempts is than 50.

So from the (many) people who've already gotten tribute to mad skill but NOT tribute to insanity, did you get a cloak or not?
wingman
Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:42 pm

Re: 10 Heroic drops

My guild got the tribute chest last night with 48 attempts remaining, and no cloak. Brekkie (Joanadark) got to the tribute chest with 49 attempts and got no cloak. Safe to say, if you want cloak on 10 man, you can't wipe.
fafhrd
Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:47 pm

Re: 10 Heroic drops

Damn, thanks.

No easy-ish cloak farming then :/ I'm pretty sure we can cut the clear down to <6 wipes on anub+FC this week, but almost certainly not <1.