Wondering what info is known yet.
Who will it be?
What abilities will he have?
Are there any videos?
Any strats?
Any good tank loot?
Ill be searching for info when i get off work and adding it as I find it as well.
Threatco
Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:51 pm

Joanadark wrote:I would not reccomend that no.
Everyone should still wear PvE gear for the most part, the one potential exception being a trinket, depending on how much the druids attempt to cyclone.
Invisusira wrote:Faction champions.
Round 'em up and consecrate.
Invisusira wrote:Faction champions.
Round 'em up and consecrate.
Do we have a strat for these guys anywhere? I can't seem to find any good info.
Joanadark wrote:Welcome to progression my friend. The world of doing shit before there's a strat posted anywhere.
Invisusira wrote:Joanadark wrote:Welcome to progression my friend. The world of doing shit before there's a strat posted anywhere.
See this is why I hate PTRs.
Invisusira wrote:Faction champions.
Round 'em up and consecrate.
See this is why I hate PTRs.