Skip to content
Maintankadin

Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Panzerdin
Sat May 16, 2009 8:08 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Now Available!

How can they be bought? The banner links to the old ones.

And I don't wish to sound picky (don't get me wrong, they're great), but your printer missed out the apostrophe in "'em".

Good job on them though.
AergisAergis's avatar
Sat May 16, 2009 8:12 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Now Available!

hit refresh, you have it cached.
And there's never been a ' in " em ". I intended it that way.
Panzerdin
Sat May 16, 2009 9:36 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Now Available!

So I did.
Invisusira
Sat May 16, 2009 2:50 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Now Available!

Oh god there's like people up there

I do not feel comfortable acknowledging the existence of real people here in the digital world
Tandors
Sat May 16, 2009 10:33 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Now Available!

Any chance at BIGGER hats? I really do have a huge head.
Eregoth
Sun May 17, 2009 9:31 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Now Available!

DO WANT!

My birthday is closing in so will most definately add these to my list, the last one is just so awesome! :D
Fedaykin98
Mon May 18, 2009 3:06 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Now Available!

Did you use the same actual shirts as last time? Last shipment my Larges were like Mediums.
halabar
Mon May 18, 2009 8:27 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Now Available!

Tandors wrote:Any chance at BIGGER hats? I really do have a huge head.


This. I need the equiv of a size 8.
Thalia
Mon May 18, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Not for this run, that is the hats. That's the biggest we could find in flexfit. We have absolutely no data on hat sizes since it's our first hat run and we could not risk investing so much money on 4-5 different hat sizes since we where going into something we had not done before.

So for now, the L/XL is the biggest we can offer. I don't know if there is a way to alter the hat to make it looser, maybe there is.
Serelynn
Tue May 19, 2009 3:12 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Ordering tonight or tomorrow. I love the new shirts.
Lusei
Wed May 20, 2009 2:48 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Are the hats Flexifit?
Thalia
Wed May 20, 2009 3:04 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Yes
Lusei
Wed May 20, 2009 3:54 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Sold.
Fyre
Wed May 20, 2009 5:10 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

wooties.. more shirts !

sold x 3 :)