Skip to content
Maintankadin

Northrend Beasts Made Simple

Seloei
Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:25 pm

Re: Northrend Beasts Made Simple

the knockback happens once every 30 seconds or a minute, so it really isn't a "problem". The bigger problem is proper cleansing. Once the cleansings sorted it's a major easymode boss.
fafhrd
Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:43 pm

Re: Northrend Beasts Made Simple

He does Ouro's sweep to knock you back, but apparently without the de-threat component I think that had. It doesn't seem to be particularly scary damage though, my alt was eating most of them until the healers said to start running out (which is doable, but the cast timer is short so you need to be pretty fast).

I imagine on hard modes optimizing assignments to reduce damage from these kinds of things will be important, but on regular 10/25 we've been fine with ignoring it and just having all dps on the same mob all the time (both for kill one first then the other, and for get both low then kill one first and the other right after).
WATERBOYsh
Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:14 pm

Re: Northrend Beasts Made Simple

Bladeheart wrote:Hm is there a knockback? Didn't notice any, and no one from our melee raised this...oh well. I'll take note of this next time we fight this boss. :)


Like I said, I haven't done it yet, but the tankspot video says there is a knockback =D