Skip to content
Maintankadin

Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Robin de tolens
Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:35 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

I received my T-shirt a few days ago, and I am very happy with it. The black is perfectly black and the shirt is absolutely great to wear. Kudos =)) Now I'm thinking about ordering the rest of them ^^
Thalia
Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Robin de tolens wrote:I received my T-shirt a few days ago, and I am very happy with it. The black is perfectly black and the shirt is absolutely great to wear. Kudos =)) Now I'm thinking about ordering the rest of them ^^



Please do! :lol:
Kamiko
Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:48 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Ok so when can we expect to see girl's shirts. :D
AergisAergis's avatar
Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:58 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Kamiko wrote:Ok so when can we expect to see girl's shirts. :D


Where were you 6 months ago?
We did a girls shirt run that we had to cancel because we only had like 6 orders and we lost money... :cry:
Aubade
Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:20 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM I JUST BOUGHT A WHO NEEDS CC SHIRT. NOM NOM NOM NOM
Nyrin1
Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:30 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

just got my hat and "who needs CC?" shirt

www.facebook.com/nyrin

pics there
Thalia
Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:46 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Nyrin1 wrote:just got my hat and "who needs CC?" shirt

http://www.facebook.com/nyrin

pics there



Doh your proile is locked =) Just post the images on here :D
Nyrin1
Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:52 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Image

there ya go
AergisAergis's avatar
Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:14 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Wow, you look alot like my friend david...
fuzzygeek
Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:28 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Swiffers are awesome.
Nyrin1
Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:55 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

swifers make cleaning so much fun.... ... ..












maybe not....
Thalia
Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:01 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Nyrin1 wrote:swifers make cleaning so much fun.... ... ..












maybe not....


I own one just like the one you have, way better then a stringy mop and bucket =)
smytten
Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:48 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

Am I just crazy or do the shirts not ship to Korea? I see Taiwan, I see Japan, I see South Africa, but...no South Korea??

Why, Lord, WHY??
Thalia
Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:10 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

smytten wrote:Am I just crazy or do the shirts not ship to Korea? I see Taiwan, I see Japan, I see South Africa, but...no South Korea??

Why, Lord, WHY??


Well USPS does ship there, I am positive because my brother is in the AFB stationed in South Korea. It might be a google thing where they don't convert Korean money? Check again see if you find South Korea or Republic of Korea. If you don't maybe we can figure out another way of payment, cuz I know I can ship them. Are you in the services? I think you can use like an APO or something for your shipping address if you are.
Lusei
Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:15 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts Round 3 and Hat - Now Available!

How long is the general delivery time?

Its going to cost me 31 quid to get a hat to me here in the UK so I am sort of interested in knowing the general time for shipping.
I don't really trust with Google say about it.