Soralin wrote:A couple of questions - how do you handle bleed stack rotations in P1? If you are using 3 tanks, do you switch at 2 stacks? What is your kill order for phase 2? Do you kill acidmaw first and deal with an enraged dreadscale? How is your raid positioned in phase 3? I'm fairly impressed that you beat the encounter ahead of the enrage timer with minimal melee time on Icehowl. How is your raid stacked - is it mostly ranged?
And finally the big question - when do you use heroism?
Bleed rotations in P1: I start, prot warrior second, dk thirds. Everyone swaps at 2 stacks. Warrior and DK use cooldowns to cover thier impales on 2nd rotation (although our warrior failed at this on the kill), and I use DP to cover my 3rd rotation. Simple, easy, no stress.
P2: Wasted Acidmaw (35% after his first phase up). I tanked Acidmaw (stationary), Dreadscale (stationary enrage), Dreadscale (mobile and enraged), and then moved to be 2nd threat on Icehowl while our DK tanked Dreadscale through his final stationary phase. Dreadscale died just as Icehowl became active
P3: We're typically very melee heavy, actually. We popped heroism on the first Icehowl stun. Postioning was supposed to be "melee backed against a wall, prot warrior tanks and charges back from knockbacks to keep mob stationary". Positioning ended up being "all over the place, wtf". We wanted to keep all charges on one side of the room for dps-time. We ended up having them all over the place.
I'm not sure you actually want to see the video. Half the time it's unwatchable because I'm backed against a wall. It's also full of my really bad habits that I'm trying to get over. And I apparently have the worst UI ever built.
--
Meloree, <Edge>, Garona