Skip to content
Maintankadin

Hard Mode Hodir 25 man, Prot Pally PoV

Noravis
Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:42 am

Hard Mode Hodir 25 man, Prot Pally PoV

Here is a video from a Prot Pally PoV of Hodir Hard Mode.

I haven't seen one from a Pally Tank PoV so I decided to make one.

If you have any questions PM or e-mail me and I'd be more than happy to respond.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Inpy2tUlKBo
Dobbelsteen
Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:28 am

Re: Hard Mode Hodir 25 man, Prot Pally PoV

clicker omg!
Noravis
Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:46 am

Re: Hard Mode Hodir 25 man, Prot Pally PoV

Lol, actually if you look I do both i find it to be more efficient than just keyboard especially on hodir where you have to jump and keyboard with one hand so I click to make sure i have 0 down time on threat. As you can see at the end the casters caught me finally on threat.
Dobbelsteen
Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:43 am

Re: Hard Mode Hodir 25 man, Prot Pally PoV

Lucky for me I don't use my thumb for any keybinds ;p

Anyway, it's a pretty simple fight, but if you really want to push it, you should position Hodir close to the moonbeams so melee can benefit from them as well, which would be tricky to do if you click and want to manouver at the same time.
Noravis
Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:11 am

Re: Hard Mode Hodir 25 man, Prot Pally PoV

That was a terrible kill for us anyway but I had just gotten fraps and wanted to try it. The reason why I tank it there actually is because it forces all the npc together so the casters never have to move which is better than melee being in a beam. Our best kill yet was a little bit more than 1 minute left on the hard mode timer. If a melee happens to be in the beam great but if not its not a problem.