My guild was doing Ignis last night and I thought I noticed something. Either he spawns fires less often, or they last for a shorter duration.
I'm almost positive that when we did it before, there would be 3 fires up most of the time, with the oldest one going out moments before he does the fourth. Last night though the 1st fire would go out as soon as he did the 3rd one. Has anyone else noticed this or am I just losing my mind?
We wiped the first time because the DK tank gripping the molten constructs into the water is new and had never done it before. We wiped the 2nd time because the fires kept despawning before the adds could get molten because I had told him there would be 3 fires up at nearly any given time.
WATERBOYsh
Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:59 pm
