Our guild usually runs with 1-2 DK tanks, 1-2 feral tanks and one prot pally (me), of course not all at the same time. For some reason, on any boss that hits hard, I am always the first tank to die. For example, on Thorim hard mode, once he hits about 5 charges, if someone doesn't taunt off me when I get the unbalancing strike, there is a huge chance that I will just drop dead to the next attack. On XT hard mode, while I didn't actually die, the healers said it was way harder to keep me up then the DKs or feral druids. On Yogg +3 (no Hodir), the phase 3 adds can hit me for about 40k. Am I doing something wrong in my gearing or am I just a bit under geared for hard modes?
Here is my armory. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Tandors
In case armory is bad, my unbuffed character sheets stats are 33.2k HP, 25.78% dodge, 18.79% parry and block capped with 1469 BV. I also have 550 defense and 24443 armor without devo.
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. I didn't know whether to put it in the gear and advice, basic training or Ulduar forums.
Tandors
Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:06 pm
