- What is the best way to deal with the wave of Detonators? Right now, we're just basically calling out to stop DPS as the Ground Tremor cooldown comes up and hoping that no adds explode before everyone can get topped off. It works, well, sometimes, but we often lose a DPSer or two, and if she's too slow on casting it, we're late killing the wave. Is there a better way to deal with this, or do healers just need to shape up?
We don't usually have too much trouble with the 3 Add wave. Now that the Water Spirit's charge can be interrupted, we can keep this wave pretty well under control. Any tips would be welcome, though.
Our DPS and healing is often a little low on the Conservator wave. I don't think we do anything too terribly crazy. We kill roots, stand out of sunbeams, etc., but we often still have 10-15% to go on the Conservator and/or lose a few people on this phase. Is there something we can do differently?
I appear to have a lot less avoidance on Freya for some reason. On Steelbreaker just last night, I had ~63.6% avoidance, but the logs on Freya show I had only ~53.6% tonight. Three percent is probably that Scorpid Sting isn't being kept up, but I certainly notice this 10% missing. Is this something you've noticed, and if so, is it worth doing anything about?
What's the best way to tank her around seed bombs in Phase 2? Right now, I hold her kind of in the river on the left, and then just drag her back and forth while the healers and ranged are at max range. Some melee stay on the boss (Ret Pally for JoL and Cat Druid for DoTs), and some stay in the group to kill roots. I think we have another guy that gets trees if they're on the far side. How is it best handled?
Any help is appreciated.
