So, Hodir. If you're tanking him you're going to need Frost Resist gear. Here's some information on the fight if you haven't seen it before.
The question is, how much? Currently with the 3 pieces of Icebane, the Titanium Frost Resist Ring and our Frost Resist Aura we can achieve 485 quite easily. However, even though the gear is socketed (unless you socket purely +16 Defense and even then..) you're most likely not going to remain Uncrittable.
Has anyone actually done this fight on the PTR that can shine a little light on it? Do I need to actually grab some higher Defense gear that I would've normally passed to Offspecs or is it less intense than the ability says?
Another thought is that for the hard mode, I can imagine that some guilds might have a healer or two drop into DPS mode, leaving you with less heals and perhaps placing more reliance on your Frost Resist.
When is enough, enough? 510 is the cap (75% reduction) achieveable through the Hodir Helm enchant quite easily.
Kaeos
Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:09 am
