Skip to content
Maintankadin

[25] Mimiron Hard Mode

Splug
Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:23 pm

Re: [25] Mimiron Hard Mode

The first time we had this happen to us, our master looter was a mage. I could get there to check the box so we could run bids, but Stingray could get about a third of the way there before iceblocking, and then his corpse could blink about another third coming out of the block.

We got smarter the second time through and put group loot on, and just conducted bids very quickly.

-Splug
Joanadark
Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:58 pm

Re: [25] Mimiron Hard Mode

Maybe it's just me, but for some reason it felt like the Deafening Sirens silencing aura from the Emergency Fire Bots had it's range reverted back up to what it was again.
Hmmm...
moduspwnens
Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:23 pm

Re: [25] Mimiron Hard Mode

We were doing this last night and I didn't notice a change, but it's not something I look for.