Short version: been @ 375 BS for a long time. Only a couple good items I can make (fel edge axe and blessed bracers, 2/3 felsteel). Went mace spec but hate pvp so i have no reason to make stunherald.
I have been sporting the ugly 50 badge mask for a looong time and am tired of it. I've been unlucky with T4 helm drops (1 in the past 3 months, lost to a holy pally). My group will be lucky to down the 4 animal bosses in ZA in the next 4 months ( I swear a couple of them ride the short bus directly to kara), so no realistic hope of the Tuskguard.
I don't need the rocketlauncher/chickengun, as i have both DMC stam cards and am trying hard for the commendation.
Would be nice to be able to make my own injectors, but I cant think of anything else I would use. Gadgets do amuse me at times though. How useful are the transporters?
Anywizzy: I'd kinda hate to give up a 375 skill, but I can't say its doing me any good currently. I'm directly on the fence on this one, please convince me one way or the other!
P.S. 375 miner as well, so I can probably farm most of the mats I'll need if i switch.
Herbe
Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:27 pm
