Skip to content
Maintankadin

S4 Shield Vs. Aldori Legacy Defender

Chevalier
Thu May 01, 2008 10:43 pm
lol, S4.
_________________
Chevalier
Thu May 01, 2008 10:46 pm
Oh, trick question.

Gruul.
_________________
Melathys
Fri May 02, 2008 3:54 am
armor is a lot more important than people seem to realize.

S3 shield > Aldori legacy defender
_________________
Aedolfmawini
Fri May 02, 2008 6:38 am
With the scaling of AC/iLevel... S4 >>>> ALD. Not even a question.
Mavrix
Fri May 02, 2008 6:58 am

lol

Even the S2 shield is better than the Aldori. Dorvan and several others had that discussion a while back and I have to agree with the conclusion that armor with it's constant damage reduction is better than a little extra avoidance.
_________________
Mavrix
BE Tankadin
Dalaran

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dalaran&n=Mavrix
Frickit
Fri May 02, 2008 11:39 am
So the rating will be dropping from the VGSW? Can someone say how many arena points it will be... I was looking forward to getting my MGSW next week as my upgrade from Coldarra. Should I hold out for Gruul or Jan'alai or go ahead and get S2 now?
_________________




4/6ZA 2/4TK 2/2GL 1/1ML 2/6SSC Doomwalker:)
Frickit
Fri May 09, 2008 10:58 am
Im glad that one of our warriors got ALD.
Im glad that I got the Amani Punisher instead of the s2 mace.
I now own a Merciless Gladiator's shield wall.
I <3 this shield Very Happy
_________________




4/6ZA 2/4TK 2/2GL 1/1ML 2/6SSC Doomwalker:)
Aleriya
Fri May 09, 2008 11:20 am
I wouldn't spend arena points on the S2 shield as it will be available for honor in a few weeks. Assuming there is other arena gear that you want, of course.
_________________
Worldie
Tue May 13, 2008 2:35 am
Shields are not classified as Offhands but as Weapons, that's it.
_________________


Proud founder of the 40/21 club