Skip to content
Maintankadin

Chestguard of the Stoic Guardian or T4 Chest? 2piece set

Saltychip
Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:17 pm

Chestguard of the Stoic Guardian or T4 Chest? 2piece set

Hey everyone, tonight my guild is trying Magtheridon. With the possibility of him dropping 3 t4 tokens I'm pretty sure hes gonna drop the paladin one. I'm curious if I should attempt to get it. Since I am the MT for my guild I get dibs on loot before anyone else. So if I say i need it, its automatically given to me. However I have the badge chestpiece and In all honesty think its better. This is what I was thinking though. I have the gloves and shoulders right now for the 2 piece set bonus, if I get the t4 chestpiece I can take out my t4 gloves and put in the maiden gloves and still get 2 piece set bonus along with extra avoidance from the maiden gloves. Does anyone have any ideas?


People that skim

Question: Keep Chestguard of the Stoic Guardian along with pally t4 gloves/shoulders for 2 piece set bonus. Or, get pally t4 chestpiece and sub my t4 gloves for maiden gloves to still keep the set bonus.


Armory is in my signature

Thanks!
_________________
Saltychip
Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:42 pm
I've got goggles, maiden gloves, 2.3 leggings and stoic chestpiece. So the only way for me to get 2 piece set bonus without gimping myself is gloves and shoulders.
_________________
Saltychip
Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:26 pm
Well hopefully you can check my armory soon because my signature is WAYYY off Razz
_________________