Skip to content
Maintankadin

Trinkets and Rings....

Eneroth
Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:41 pm

Trinkets and Rings....

Hello All,

So it's been a while since I had a question for you guys about gear set up. I have come to the point where I want to stay above 16k health unbuffed. I am able to do that now, and it's not that hard. But here is my question. This is going to matter on a change up of one ring and one trinket. The gear I have right now is that I am useing these:

Seventh Ring of the Tirisfalen http://www.wowhead.com/?item=30028
Darkmoon Card: Vengeance http://www.wowhead.com/?item=31858

When I use those two items I am setting at 16487 health. With this I am sitting at 109.24%.

Now when I change out those items with these two:

Band of Eternity (Revered) http://www.wowhead.com/?item=29296
Moroes' Lucky Pocket Watch http://www.wowhead.com/?item=28528

With that combo I am at 16017 health and I am sitting at 109.33%. Its also nice because I have an "oh shit" botton as it were with the Moroe's trinket.

Thanks in advance. I will take any and all avoice about this. So I take a 470 health reduction.

PS: Just got my t6 gloves today, very happy. Upgraded my gloves from Maiden in Kara! Smile
_________________
Bryne
Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:17 am
What's your other trinket? If you're lacking HP in a boss mitigation set I'd grab a Commendation from heroic Terrace. I'd use that and the Pocketwatch for tanking anything that might kill you.
_________________
Kyrael
Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:18 am
Definitely change the ring. At 109% the Block Rating from your old ring gets pushed off the combat table anyway, and the new ring is strictly superior, with more stam, more defence and more BV.

Trinket is trickier, and I think it depends on what you are tanking. I can't seem to access armory either, to see what your other trinket is. I would keep DMC: V for aoe pulls for sure, though.
_________________