Skip to content
Maintankadin

Pally Chest Piece

moran
Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:35 pm

Pally Chest Piece

I currently have the Nightbane piece...

I am looking at Chest guard of Stoic Gaurdian and Shatt. Prot. BP

The Stoic BP has more avoidance, but the 100 badge BP would definitely help with agro....

I am lacking avoidance... currently around 54% so I need 6% more, so should I go with Stoic for now?
Saltychip
Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:01 pm
go with the 2.3 badge chestpiece if you need avoidance. It has a lot on it!
_________________
Karp
Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:18 am
I am currently sporting the chest from Nightbane as well, gemmed with 3x12 stam. I have 102.6 avoidance and I am completely and utterly confused about the badge chests.

Here's my armoury link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ahn'Qiraj&n=Jellyfist

I have been looking at the Brestplate of Stoicism and I like what I see, but I'm still not entirely sure. The 2.3 badge chest is also nice. However, the massive amount of defense on the 2.4 chest means I could replace my last blue item with the new badge ring.

I have been looking around on the forums and so far I haven't found any maths comparing the different chests. I've found great ones about the legs, but no chests. My number-crunching skill is not good, so I would be eternally thankful if someone could help me out here.

Cheers! Very Happy

Edit: I just thought of something. Would it be an option to spec out of reckoning and put a few points in anticipation for more defense instead and get the 2.3 chest + the 2.4 ring. That would certainly be handy since I'm very short on badges atm and don't feel like spending them on 2 chest pieces when there are so many other things I need as well.
_________________
Guillex
Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:34 am
It's been discussed before, but I'll post here anyways. Smile






2.3 chestpiece.

2.4 legs and ring.

That is all.
_________________
Official thread killer

Karp
Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:56 am
Razz
Thanks mate. That is what I will do then. Very Happy
_________________
Kyntan
Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:09 am
So if i can afford ring and legs from 2.4 and have 100 badges left, shall i still take 2.3 chest over 2.4 chest? i have got nightbane chest atm.
kalbear
Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:55 am
2.3 chest > 2.4 chest for almost every circumstance. The 2.4 chest is the last thing you should consider upgrading.

The 2.3 chest is really only replaceable from Illidan and Sunwell.
Kyntan
Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:57 am
Ok thanks