Skip to content
Maintankadin

New Meta and BT libram

Morganim
Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:21 pm

New Meta and BT libram

Just wondering if anyone had tested out whether the meta gives the libram an extra 10% BV or not.

Trying to figure out if i bother getting the new meta and what yellow gem to use lol
_________________
Mateo
Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:24 pm
It does, but I haven't found out what I officially want to put a yellow gem into. (I put my meta into my Faceplate for AoE-tanking; going to be using the Tier 2 goggles for boss-tanking until Uther's Resolve)

I think I might put a Seaspray into my Girdle of Mighty Resolve and use that in conjunction with Faceplate with the Eternal Earthstorm for AoE-tanking once I get a T6 belt.
_________________
onacouch
Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:34 am
I went from 398 block value to 428, The +10% is added to your base block value... BEFORE shield spec.

Where BV is your base block value, the formula is BV(1 + 0.3 + 0.1) instead of BV(1.3*1.1)

Edit: I completely didn't even read your post. Posting after an all-nighter FTL! I don't even remember what it was that I oringally came here to post for. Sad
_________________