Skip to content
Maintankadin

New Hammer of the Naaru

Garov
Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:46 am

New Hammer of the Naaru

Yeah it's definately an offspec weapon. But I got pleasantly surprised when I threw this on to do my Shattered Sun Dailies. It USED to be:
http://wowhead.com/?item=28800

and now it's
http://thottbot.com/i28800

There are still better weapons out there. But all of a sudden I'm not so embarassed to be using this for my offspec set.
_________________
Eanin
Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:47 am
Really? Wow. I have to go back and check my bank. Smile
_________________
Guillex
Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:53 am
So ... what you're saying is ... they're just following through making ret weapons with no spelldamage?

Good to know they're actually paying attention! Very Happy
_________________
Official thread killer

sucellus
Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:13 am
I'm confused, it looks like all they did was take off the spell dmg. Although the spell dmg is not really desirable for a ret paladin, I'd still rather have the old version as the spell dmg isn't completely useless, consecration, exocism, etc.
_________________
Lieris
Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:19 am
They took away the spell damage and instead of giving it some crit they wasted all the item points on more strength. The retribution re-itemisation process has been very lazy, like it was all automated. It goes to show little Blizzard care about this spec! Sad
_________________
Garov
Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:51 am
How is giving it more str wasting the points? Doesn't that directly add into atk power?
_________________
Passionario
Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:14 am
I'm beginning to regret my decision to forge a Stormherald.
_________________
Averroes
Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:34 am
The Oathkeeper got changed too.
_________________