Skip to content
Maintankadin

Passive Uncrushability

phaqueue
Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:39 am

Passive Uncrushability

Just wondering something - I have seen a ton of posts about soloing Garr with passive uncrushability, and I really want to do this (looks like fun)

Just wondering if it is possible to be passively uncrushable with just 5-man (heroic included)/badge/kara gear. possibly ZA if I can get into some of the runs - but if possible without ZA that would be nice.

Just curious if this is possible - and if anyone could point me in the right direction as to what my gems should be in order to get uncrushable without setting foot in a 25 man (or even ZA if possible)
Thanks in advance!
Tiandelin
Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:20 am
Probably not. Even with a bunch of ZA gear, I'm still short of passive uncrushability, though close enough that an agility elixir puts me over the top.

As for how stats in general affect uncrushability, here's the order of effectiveness:
1) Block rating (by far the best)
2) Defense
3) Dodge
4) Parry

Block rating is massively better than anything else, by a very wide margin. Get it when you can. For gems, defense is the way to go. Make sure that you take advantage of block rating/value socket bonuses when you can, however.

For specific gems, I generally use:
Red - Subtle Living Ruby
Yellow - Thick Dawnstone
Blue - Enduring Talasite
_________________